Little Thetford Parish Council will be hosting a public meeting about the proposed dualling of the A10 on Wednesday 29th July at 6:30pm. Details are below:
We realise that residents may have lots of questions about what it means, what are the pros and cons of the current proposals, how much say do residents really have and so on.
This is your opportunity to comment on the current proposals which the Combined Authority will then use to inform a decision on the route option to choose. Proposals can be viewed at: https://cambridgeshirepeterborough-ca.gov.uk/about-us/programmes/transport/a10/
Please come and we will take your questions away to feed back to the Combined Authority before the official formal consultation.
Wednesday 29th July 2020
6:30pm til 8:30pm
The meeting will be via Zoom due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions.
Meeting ID: 870 5506 4343 Passcode: 975206
Online meeting etiquette is available on the website and Facebook page and we respectfully ask that residents follow these to help with the smooth running of the meeting.
8 possible routes:
- Predominantly online full length dualling, bypassing the key pinch points west of Milton and at Stretham (western bypass) and Little Thetford.
- Predominantly online full length dualling, bypassing the key pinch points west of Milton and at Stretham (eastern bypass) and Little Thetford.
- Offline dualling of the southern section to Cambridge Research Park in addition to the junction improvements.
- Full length, offline dualling.
- Maximise the extent of online dualling, whilst bypassing the key pinch points at Stretham (western bypass) and Little Thetford.
- Online dualling of the southern section to Cambridge Research Park in addition to the junction improvements.
- Junctions only improvements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance in any way to view the documents.
Please along to the meeting to share your views. If you are unable to attend, please feel free to send your comments by email to the clerk no later than 10th August 2020. The email address is email@example.com.
Alternatively please drop off any written comments in the Parish Council post box at the Village Hall again no later than 10th August 2020.